It's Christmas Eve and all I want is

Old December 25th 05, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs

Default It's Christmas Eve and all I want is

It's Christmas Eve and all I want is for people to see if
they can help out a sick dog... please take a look at:

http://www.helpduke.com
or if that is down then try
http://members.shaw.ca/helpduke

Please, I know people get suspicious because there are a lot
of scams on the net but please just take two minutes to read
what it's about and you'll know this isn't a scam. If you
can possibly help my furry pal that would be great and if
that's not possible maybe you could tell others about it.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Tanya
Old January 6th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs

Just to update folks: because of the kindess of strangers we
were able to get Duke his second round of tests and he
passed those so now we just have to wait for surgery which
is the last big hurdle. If there is anything you can do
please help Duke!

http://www.helpduke.com

Thank you very much to all those who have offered hope and help!

Sincerely,

Tanya