It's Christmas Eve and all...

Old December 25th 05, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default It's Christmas Eve and all...

It's Christmas Eve and all I want is for people to see if they can help
out a sick dog... please take a look at:

http://www.helpduke.com
or if that is down then try
http://members.shaw.ca/helpduke

Please, I know people get suspicious because there are a lot of scams
on the net but please just take two minutes to read what it's about and
you'll know this isn't a scam. If you can possibly help my furry pal
that would be great and if that's not possible maybe you could tell
others about it.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Tanya