Errors novice dog trainers often make

Old December 26th 05, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Errors novice dog trainers often make

Wrote a little piece on what mistakes are often made by new dog
trainers. Some of the stuff is pretty common sense, but it makes a
world of difference if you don't know these things.

I think if more people paid attention to how they act when they work on
the dog instead of focusing on how dog acts and trying to rush the dog,
the dogs would be much happier!

You can read full article he
http://www.dneprimport.com/dog-obedi...ng-errors.html

Old December 27th 05, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 27 Dec 2005 11:25:15 -0800, wrote:

HOWEDY pat,

HOWEDY BigHairyBeanBag,

HAPPY HOWELIDAYS.

BigHairyBeanBag wrote:
On 26 Dec 2005 14:19:47 -0800,
wrote:

HOWEDY oriondw aka dmitry belov,

wrote:
Wrote a little piece on what mistakes are often made by new dog trainers.

You mean the kinda MISTAKES which makes dogs HYPERACTIVE and
HOWETA CON-TROLL, like your own dog, oriondw aka dmitry belov?

**** off pervert.

INDEED. Hurtin people with kindness towards innocent
defenseless dumb critters IS a perversion here abHOWETS.

Being a jackass as you are and a pervert and a liar IS hurting people.
So, not only do you abuse dogs, you totally abuse people - and these
people are NOT "liars, dog abusers, cowards and acute incurable mental
cases." This quote describes YOU to a TEE. On top of that, you
crosspost all over the damn place, insert zillions of lines of old ****
in EVERY post that some people have to PAY for to read (yet you don't
care at all, respond over and over to your OWN posts like a dumbshit,
because you are a jerkoff AssHowe Asshole).

You are pathetic, asusual...

Have a hectic day...

You miserable lying dog abusing punk thug coward
active acute chronic long term incurable mental cases
CAN'T POST HERE abHOWETS nodoGdamenD more.

**** YOU AGAIN PERVERT! GO **** YOURSELF!

WE HAVE A RIGHT TO POST HERE. YOU DO NOT OWN THE NEWSGROUP, SO ****
OFF!
Old December 28th 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Errors novice dog trainers often make [ninnyboy] [jerry]

wrote:
HOWEDY pat,

HOWEDY BigHairyBeanBag,

HAPPY HOWELIDAYS.

BigHairyBeanBag wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Then go ahead and stop me already. Otherwise, I'll post when I want
and what I want.

And you still haven't provided my posts where I WANT people to abuse
their dogs or children. While we are at it, I still want doctor
records and/or what prescription drugs I'm on to prove that I'm an
"active acute chronic long term incurable mental case" - so how about
it?

I'm not the one trying to insert my name into every word possible, you
tardo.

I'm not the basket case claiming this usenet group is MINE, AssHowe.

I'm not the moron claiming I have a "magik" black box that cures
everything (made by elves - as you try again to be clever and funny yet
fail again).

I'm not the one that calls everyone childish names like "sionabitch" -
except you, since AssHowe fits perfectly.

I'm not the one who lies in almost EVERY post like you.

I'm not the one who posts thousands of line of old **** in every post,
AssHowe.

I'm not the one that continually replies to myself, AssHowe.

I'm not the one who looks like a crackhead mountain man with a silly
cane, AssHowe.

Hell, I'm not even the one who is in bed with supreme assholes or
egomaniacs like Chicken Soup, AssHowe.

So, who is the acute mental case? Gee...it's quite clear it would be
YOU.

You are losing so much credibility with each post of yours...keep
posting...

-Pat