bottom wiggling!

Old December 27th 05, 11:38 AM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Default bottom wiggling!

about 7 months ago i bought 2 dogs from a breeder both parson jack russells. one is small and beautiful she is lovely her name is thimble. the other is lovely a good size but....

she has a dreadful habite of bottom wiggling! she'll run a few steps fine but then she'll start wiggling her bum! then her legs will go funny! can anyone tell me how to break this dreadful habite?

xx M 4 E
__________________
SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**
Old December 27th 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on 2005-12-27 at 11:38 wrote:

she has a dreadful habite of bottom wiggling! she'll run a
few steps fine but then she'll start wiggling her bum! then
her legs will go funny! can anyone tell me how to break this
dreadful habite?

i can't make heads or tails of your description, but if this
the dog with hip dysplasia, then you'd better talk to your vet
about it?

--
shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net
Old December 30th 05, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"shelly" wrote in message
arble.net...
on 2005-12-27 at 11:38 wrote:

she has a dreadful habite of bottom wiggling! she'll run a
few steps fine but then she'll start wiggling her bum! then
her legs will go funny! can anyone tell me how to break this
dreadful habite?

i can't make heads or tails of your description, but if this
the dog with hip dysplasia, then you'd better talk to your vet
about it?

Maybe the poster means "bum scooting"? I thought hip problems when I first
read it...but reading again I think they mean bum scooting. Your dog may
need it's anal glands expressed..or they might be infected??

--
shelly
http://www.cat-sidh.net

Old December 31st 05, 11:24 AM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Talking

she has not got H.D that another dog! aparrently she has been doing it all her life. we bought her of a breeder who goes to crufts etc and other big shows. she was right for crufts and was gonna go but she started the bottom wiggling! so she sold her. another one we bought from her was to small to be showed. i think that she possibly could of had a stroke because she cant run properly witout falling over. when she runs she's side ways and the tumbles!
but she has definatly not got anything wrong with her hips.
xx M 4 E
SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**