Minature Pinscher, Italian Greyhound and Dalmatian?

Old December 31st 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Minature Pinscher, Italian Greyhound and Dalmatian?

Howdy Janice,
I've seen IG's run the lure. Some of these little guys become good
ratters. They don't seem to do well in the cooler weather.

Frank X. Morris http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/ChimeandFriends

Old December 31st 05, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

is there anywhere quick and easy to upload pics on.. i'd love to share a few
pics of my IG and Min Pin .. but dont' have a website..?

Old December 31st 05, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:58:51 GMT, "ERIC BRENNAN"
wrote:

is there anywhere quick and easy to upload pics on.. i'd love to share a few
pics of my IG and Min Pin .. but dont' have a website..?

http://www.flickr.com

quick and easy set-up, it's free, and it's easy-peasy to upload images.

http://www.cat-sidh.net || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Fear gives courage wings.
-- Bauhaus, Spirit
Old January 1st 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

thanks for the info.. here's a link now to pics of my Min Pin and IG.. just
click on Photo's...

http://www.flickr.com/people/groovok/

Old January 1st 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

well i like the sound of irish marked blue better .. but i was always told
Seal was his color...

Old January 1st 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Janice wrote in
:

http://www.flickr.com/people/groovok/

Okay, in IG terminology, what color is your IG called?
Irish marked Blue?

Looks more like seal than blue to me. And that white spotting pattern can't
be true irish but some kind of "false irish", probably genotype Ssw or just
spsp.

Liisa
+