Ping Robin N

Old January 3rd 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default Ping Robin N

Hey - I have a note on my calendar that says that the weave pole challenge
(which I hear VBG was won by a Doberman this year!) is going to be on
January 15th. I must have made that note back right after the competition
was held.

Do you know if that's still true - and if so where and when?

~~Judy

Old January 4th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Judy wrote:
Hey - I have a note on my calendar that says that the weave pole challenge
(which I hear VBG was won by a Doberman this year!) is going to be on
January 15th. I must have made that note back right after the competition
was held.

Do you know if that's still true - and if so where and when?

Yep. January 15. NBC. 12:30 Eastern, 11:30 Central.
Old January 4th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
Judy wrote:
Hey - I have a note on my calendar that says that the weave pole

challenge
(which I hear VBG was won by a Doberman this year!) is going to be on
January 15th. I must have made that note back right after the

competition
was held.

Do you know if that's still true - and if so where and when?

Yep. January 15. NBC. 12:30 Eastern, 11:30 Central.

Cool. I will mark it in red.

Thanks,
~~Judy

Old January 4th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Yep. January 15. NBC. 12:30 Eastern, 11:30 Central.

I hope that's not the middle of the night to where mainstream
networks often relegate dog stuff. (Still, it would be better
than the late-night agility I saw on Letterman years ago.)

Old January 4th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Rocky wrote:
Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Yep. January 15. NBC. 12:30 Eastern, 11:30 Central.

I hope that's not the middle of the night to where mainstream
networks often relegate dog stuff. (Still, it would be better
than the late-night agility I saw on Letterman years ago.)

No, sorry, 12:30 pm to 2 pm Eastern time, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Central.
So noonish, not midnight-ish.

Old January 4th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

No, sorry, 12:30 pm to 2 pm Eastern time, 11:30 am to 1:00
pm Central. So noonish, not midnight-ish.

Noonish is a good time on the 15th. If it was midnight-ish, I'd
have to buy a TiVO.

Old January 4th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Rocky wrote:
Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

No, sorry, 12:30 pm to 2 pm Eastern time, 11:30 am to 1:00
pm Central. So noonish, not midnight-ish.

Noonish is a good time on the 15th. If it was midnight-ish, I'd
have to buy a TiVO.

You know they won't work for me! I also have Media Center and it won't
work either. Why? Because our Digital Cable works off a cable box, which
will not automatically change channels--it must be done manually with a
remote control. There's a fix for it but it's expensive. And that's why
I also can't record to VHS from my digital cable box. Grrrrr. I'll have
to buy the DVD after the program is over...

Old January 4th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

In article NUPuf.681809$_o.38017@attbi_s71,
Robin Nuttall wrote:
Because our Digital Cable works off a cable box, which
will not automatically change channels--it must be done manually with a
remote control.

I did get a Tivo last week and the channel changing thing is
a pain in the butt. Basically, I had to position an
infrared doodad that came with the box in front of the
sensor on my digital cable box and then tape it there. It's
a stupid, jury-rigged thing but it works and the Tivo is
turning out to be a great gizmo. You can write Java
programs for it, so I'm planning on feeding the Huskycam to
my TV through the Tivo.

There's a fix for it but it's expensive. And that's why
I also can't record to VHS from my digital cable box. Grrrrr. I'll have
to buy the DVD after the program is over...

If they're not selling it I can put it on DVD or CD for you.

The federal debt limit has had to be raised four times
since George Bush took office.
Old January 4th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Robin Nuttall wrote:

There's a fix for it but it's expensive. And that's why
I also can't record to VHS from my digital cable box. Grrrrr. I'll have
to buy the DVD after the program is over...

If they're not selling it I can put it on DVD or CD for you.

Well they have in the past so I would assume they would again, but you
know what they say about that word!
Old January 4th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Yes that was at the Purina Incredible dog challenge held ealier in 2005

Clicker Training for Dogs Newsgroups? A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Fee Dog health 0 September 14th 05 10:06 PM
Ping: Robin N. Tee Dog behavior 0 September 27th 04 11:17 PM
Ping Robin? Leather Leashes... Tricia9999 Dog behavior 0 November 25th 03 04:17 AM
Ping Gwen (& Robin N.) agility (was: I want this dog) sionnach Dog behavior 81 November 13th 03 03:10 PM
Ping: Robin Nutall/OFA Question Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 0 October 19th 03 02:19 AM