New Here w/ Yorkie

Old January 8th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default New Here w/ Yorkie

Hello, I am new here, and started with reading digest for yesterday.
The posts were related to president bush, and 911. Two very important
matters...we live near NY.

What is the general topic of discussion here? I am a dog owner and
joining some dog groups that interest me. I have a Yorkshire Terrier
and live in Northern NJ. She is a pet, not a show dog, and my husband
and I love her to pieces. Is this a group for professional dog
owners/breeders/trainers, or do those of us who just have a dog for a
pet "fit" here? You can meet Aspen at a page we had fun putting
together:
http://happynutritionist.com/yorkie.html

Thanks for reading!

Claudia L. Meydrech, CN
http://happynutritionist.com

Old January 9th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

hello aspen
well im not a 'professional' anything. i have three pet dogs but i join
in companion shows,i hate breeding/puppy farms. i work in rescue and
help ppl with training. a lot of my work is based around deaf dogs and
i am studying right now so i can start my own dog training school/club.

ive not had anyone tell me i dont belong here but i have on 'behaviour'
but that woman thinks shes it and she has a stooge,so i go in there to
lurk and sometimes post but this woman and a particular troll have
driven ppl away.

ive met some lovely ppl here and seen some sound advice being posted, i
had a confidence wobble and everyone here was really really lovely
about it
welcome to the group.

Old January 9th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

"Aspen" said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

What is the general topic of discussion here?

Uhmm.... dogs and activities?

You can meet Aspen at a page we
had fun putting together:
http://xxxxxxx.com/yorkie.html

So far, you've flogged your dog food on 2 out of the 2 dog
groups I've checked this morning.

Someone on one of my canine epilepsy lists used to be a paid
usenet spammer who prided herself on her ability to lead a
conversation to the product she was being paid to flog. While I
don't doubt she was good at her job, I think that y'all are
pretty obvious.

Old January 9th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

aspen
i enjoyed your pics they are fab! im sorry two pups were lost thats
gutting isnt it
all the best dg.