Desperate to find convincing info that father-in-law has chosen wrong breed with adopted Weimaraner [ninnyboy] [jerry]

Old January 10th 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Desperate to find convincing info that father-in-law has chosen wrong breed with adopted Weimaraner [ninnyboy] [jerry]

[PREFACE: Anyone reading my posts, would you PLEASE killfile me if you
haven't already. Ever since Jerry Howe both criticized me for being an
idiot because his "manual" didn't work, and then also berated and
ridiculed me for being a dog abuser when my Malamute died of a blood
clotting disorder, I'll continue to write to him and warn others of
this brutally evil entity until he leaves. Sorry for the
inconvenience.]

wrote:
HOWEDY D. K. Kraft,

D. K. Kraft wrote:
Desperate in Lynnwood...

I'm looking to any source that may help me convince
my father-in-law that he has made a poor and uneducated
choice in adopting

THAT'S ABSURD:

That's "ABSURD?!?" This is like saying "I plugged my toaster in" and
you replying "THAT'S ABSURD!"

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Wrong again. You try to simplify living creatures down to a ridiculous
statement. THAT'S ABSURD.

You'll get PLENTY of heelpful "advice" TO GET RID of
the dog from the lying dog abusing punk thug coward
active acute chronic long term incurable mental cases
you're askin here abHOWETS.

ANY advice this person gets other than yours will be helpful. Why not
tell this person to risk killing the dog by spiking the dog's temp to
106 while you are at it?

a 2 1/2 year old spayed female Weimaraner named Lilly.

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT IS A KAT;
As A BIRDY IS A BIRDY;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES IS a SP-HOWES;
As A Mass Murderer IS A Mass Murderer.

Again - a simple mind like yours actually BELIEVES this ****. Anyone
with an IQ of a doorknob KNOWS this just isn't the case, AssHowe.

(Her former caretakers were a husband and wife with
three children who feel they simply can't invest the
time into the dog any longer.)

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

Wrong yet again. Many people fail at certain dog training tasks and
yet their dogs live to a ripe old age. Please explain why, since you
are convinced they will simply perish, that these dogs not only
survive, but live long, happy lives...we're listening...

HOW many times do you have to be wrong until you realize you haven't a
clue what you are talking about?