Stopping Pup from sliding tray out of crate ?

Old January 13th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default Stopping Pup from sliding tray out of crate ?

Has anyone devised a good method of stopping a puppy from sliding the
tray out of the crate when he or she is in it ?

Thanks
Old January 13th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Father Jack Hackett said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Has anyone devised a good method of stopping a puppy from
sliding the tray out of the crate when he or she is in it
?

The Midwest brand wire crate I use in my van has a sturdy metal
clip which holds the tray in place. Which brand of crate do you
have?

Old January 13th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Rocky wrote:
Father Jack Hackett said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Has anyone devised a good method of stopping a puppy from
sliding the tray out of the crate when he or she is in it
?

The Midwest brand wire crate I use in my van has a sturdy metal
clip which holds the tray in place. Which brand of crate do you
have?

Duct Tape?

/dan
Old January 13th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Cant recall I purchased it from Ocean State Job lot, Other then the
tray the rest of it works well.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:56:29 -0500, Daniel Ganek
wrote:

Rocky wrote:
Father Jack Hackett said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Old January 14th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Duct Tape?

/dan

A man after my own heart!!!

If duct tape won't fix it it can't be fixed.

jw
Old January 14th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

John Wesley said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

If duct tape won't fix it it can't be fixed.

Just be careful using it on dog-accessible fixes.

Old January 14th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

ha ha a great new trick,sounds like fun for the pup any how

the others are right,mine has a metal clip to secure it,see if you can
find a way of securing the tray but if you will use something like tape
make sure its done in a way the pup cant nibble at it.

i would video tape your pup in action first though,send it in to one of
those funny vid shows,i dont know what they pay in the us but in the uk
you get £250 which is a bumper pack of toys to your dog lol.

Old January 16th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

In article ,
says...
John Wesley said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

If duct tape won't fix it it can't be fixed.

Just be careful using it on dog-accessible fixes.

Yup, I'm sure a real chewer could get through the tape and eat it too.
I got a feeling Duct tape might not digest very well. g