Toe Blister

Old January 23rd 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Toe Blister

Hi, I recently noticed a hardish blister looking thing inbetween Sam my 3yr
old AmStaffs toes, on the side of one, it looks wet and sore but he has no
problem with me looking at ir or touching it.. Anyone ever seen anything
like this or know what it might be?

Thanx

Keith.

Old January 23rd 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"Keith" composed these thoughts and posted them
.uk:

Hi, I recently noticed a hardish blister looking thing inbetween Sam
my 3yr old AmStaffs toes, on the side of one, it looks wet and sore
but he has no problem with me looking at ir or touching it.. Anyone
ever seen anything like this or know what it might be?

Thanx

Keith.

Something as benign as Interdigital cysts? Cancer? ( a very lethal type of
cancer commonly is first noticed as a sore between the toes)
You have a very broad range of things it could be from very mild to very
serious. The only one who could tell you for sure would be your vet. This
is not something that can be "diagnosed" over the internet. And no, your
dog is not "exempt" from such things as cancer, because of his age.
Old January 25th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

I have to agree with diddy dogs just don't ordinarly get blisters on their
toes. This needs to be seen by a vet it may be nothing serious but it's
better safe than sorry.

Celeste

. ..