hello i am adam chan

Old January 24th 06, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default hello i am adam chan

hello
i want to keep a pet

Old January 24th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

then do some study and when you think youve found the ideal pet for you
and can provide the ideal environment for your chosen pet then do some
study and leg work,that way when your pet comes home with you,you will
have everything you need and have everything to keep your pet in the
best condition.

Old January 26th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
says...
hello
i want to keep a pet

hello

I want Alisha Silverstone naked in my bed.

Old January 26th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

hold on to that thought john it might happen, squeeze your eyes tight
and make a wish...... is she there yet?

Old January 27th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:11:27 +0800, "jollyfatbb"
wrote:

hello
i want to keep a pet

I think you wanted alt.religion.kibology, where everyone is Allowed.

--
Paula
Persons with names like Sierra, Sequoia, Auburn, and Rainbow
Old January 27th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
says...
hold on to that thought john it might happen, squeeze your eyes tight
and make a wish...... is she there yet?

Nope,

Just me and the dog. That ain't so bad though! g

jw

White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
I am having a very bad day here. Kind2dogs Dog behavior 39 November 8th 03 08:37 PM