KEESHOND

Old January 25th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default KEESHOND

On 25 Jan 2006 02:40:17 GMT, Rocky wrote:

"Jeanice Martire" said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

I am looking to breed a beautiful male, unpaper purebred
Keeshond with a purebred female (papers not necessary). I
am in southern Ontario.

A more appropriate group to post in would be
rec.pets.dogs.breeds

She posted there too. And to rec.pets.dogs.rescue...

Mustang Sally

Old January 25th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

A more appropriate group to post in would be
rec.pets.dogs.breeds

She posted there too.

I just saw it.

And to rec.pets.dogs.rescue...

Gawd.

Old January 25th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 25 Jan 2006 03:12:27 GMT, Rocky wrote:

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

A more appropriate group to post in would be
rec.pets.dogs.breeds

She posted there too.

I just saw it.

And to rec.pets.dogs.rescue...

Gawd.

Yeah, shelly suggested to her that that wasn't the most appropriate
place for her post.

Mustang Sally

Old January 25th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

And to rec.pets.dogs.rescue...

Gawd.

Yeah, shelly suggested to her that that wasn't the most
appropriate place for her post.

I saw that later. At that point, I figured it had to be a
troll. At least I hope so.

Old January 25th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 25 Jan 2006 17:22:04 GMT, Rocky wrote:

sighthounds & siberians said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

And to rec.pets.dogs.rescue...

Gawd.

Yeah, shelly suggested to her that that wasn't the most
appropriate place for her post.

I saw that later. At that point, I figured it had to be a
troll. At least I hope so.

I have to admit I didn't think of that initially, but upon re-reading,
it's a good troll candidate. Either that, or Silver is such a
fantastic potential sire that the quality of the dam would make
absolutely no difference, hence advertising on a newsgroup...

Mustang Sally