incredibly sad, incredibly preventable

Old January 26th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default incredibly sad, incredibly preventable

And it's no wonder that I am being very careful in placing a rowdy
young golden.......

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_025120145.html
--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old January 26th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

oh janet,thats so sad all around
that poor family and now the dog is in a kennel and not knowing why

goodluck in homing your goldie im sure his perfect home is waiting

Old January 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet B" wrote in
message ...
And it's no wonder that I am being very careful in placing

a rowdy
young golden.......

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_025120145.html
--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bestfr...bedience/album

That is so sad and tragic. Poor little girl, she looks so
sweet.
Alison

Old January 28th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet B" wrote in message
And it's no wonder that I am being very careful in placing a rowdy
young golden.......

I don't often cry at news stories*, but that one.... my god.

*Only other recent one was when the news broke that the 12 miners were dead,
after all. Mining accidents always have a particular resonance for me,
because I come from a mining family (my grandfather went down the Big Pit at
age 11), and I really felt for their families.

Old January 28th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Sionnach" wrote in message

I don't often cry at news stories*, but that one.... my

god.

*Only other recent one was when the news broke that the 12

miners were dead,
after all. Mining accidents always have a particular

resonance for me,
because I come from a mining family (my grandfather went

down the Big Pit at
age 11), and I really felt for their families.

That was awful. I really felt for them.
TV reporting and seeing tragedies happen live, it really
brings it home to you.
I don't think anything could be worse than watching 9/11
enfold. I still think about it
now.
Alison

Old January 30th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Alison" wrote:

That was awful. I really felt for them.

Bad enough to have your loved ones die, but to think they've been found
alive, then find out it was a mistake... gives me the horrors.

TV reporting and seeing tragedies happen live, it really
brings it home to you.

I actually don't watch TV - literally don't watch it at all*; I followed
that story via newspapers and the Internet.

*I do see it a bit in my secondary household, because Bob and Pop watch TV.
In my own house, I own a TV but only use it to watch videos and DVDs; it has
no antenna, and gets no reception.

I don't think anything could be worse than watching 9/11
enfold. I still think about it
now.

Y'know, I didn't see, and have never seen, any of the footage of that. In
fact, I wasn't even aware of it until mid-morning the day it happened...

Old January 30th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default OT - ping Janet incredibly sad, incredibly preventable

Janet,

Did you write to me privately? There's something in my inbox,
purportedly from you. I was all set to answer your question (that I
thought someone had a virus), then realized that I might be answering a
virus message itself. All very confusing. One way or the other, I'm
not ignoring you if you did indeed write, and I'm being appropriately
suspicious if you didn't.

--Lia