Dog Website

Old January 30th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Dog Website

I am going to start a website dedicated to animals, and I am going to
have a section on dogs. I want to put information in it that people
need, so if there's any particular information you would like to see
tell me. I would be more than happy to do all I can to put that
information on my site. It would be best to email me at
, but if it is more convenient for you then go
ahead and post it here. Thanks!

Old January 31st 06, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Hello. I'm new to this group and I'm not even sure if this is the right
group to join...but my Scottish Terrier, Sophie, has been given a
possible diagnosis of Cushings disease. She's going in for tests but
she's already exhibiting several symptoms (excessive urinating, water
drinking, etc). Preliminary testing shows elevated levels of alkaline
phosphatase. I'm a wreck after reading about Cushings. Does anyone have
any info about this disease? Thanks!

Old January 31st 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

[posted and mailed]

"kat" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

I'm a wreck after reading about Cushings. Does anyone have
any info about this disease?

Sorry, I can't give you any advice about Cushings, but I suggest
that, instead of tagging on to an existing topic (especially one
that is probably being ingored), you start a new thread with an
informative subject line, like "Cushings disease and my Scottish
Terrier". Someone who knows how to post through google can tell
you how to do this.

Good luck!

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.