Puppy Find Sucks - help spread the word

Old February 10th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Puppy Find Sucks - help spread the word

Puppy Find sucks so much that we had to create a website that does
nothing but showcase their suckage --

http://www.puppyfindsucks.com

All of us have had photos stolen and emails ignored, or we've heard
about the sick pups and buyers who've been scammed. It's time we
started fighting back. Help spread the word, in hopes we can make a
difference.

Puppy Find Sucks Admin

rec.pets.dogs: German Shepherd Dogs Breed-FAQ Holly Dog info 0 October 19th 05 05:36 AM
Housebreaking Frustration DaveR Dog behavior 15 July 26th 05 12:48 AM
WOW!! [email protected] Dog behavior 13 July 1st 05 06:52 PM
Old English Mastiff puppy problem Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 5 June 16th 05 03:59 PM
King Barker [email protected] Dog breeds 1 June 11th 05 02:38 AM