God bless, Columbus, and good bye

Old February 10th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default God bless, Columbus, and good bye

today i had to put down my 11 week old puppy who
had neurological problems that were similar to
encephalitis

his litter mate is a very robust, hale and hearty
tibetan spaniel

so upset that this little one didn't thrive

kate

Old February 11th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"TigerLily" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

so upset that this little one didn't thrive

I sorry, Kate.

Old February 11th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

thanks Matt.............. i should have posted all
the health testing that the parents have and the
Ch on the father of the litter (rare breed, mom
was 2nd all the time)

sigh

the other puppy is thiving, alive and well
and i have cried for most of the day
:-(
kate

"Rocky" wrote in message
"TigerLily" said in

rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Old February 11th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"TigerLily" wrote in message
today i had to put down my 11 week old puppy who
had neurological problems that were similar to
encephalitis

his litter mate is a very robust, hale and hearty
tibetan spaniel

so upset that this little one didn't thrive

I'm sorry.

flick 100785

kate

Old February 11th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"flick" wrote in message
"TigerLily" wrote in message
today i had to put down my 11 week old puppy

who
had neurological problems that were similar to
encephalitis

his litter mate is a very robust, hale and

hearty
tibetan spaniel

so upset that this little one didn't thrive

I'm sorry.

flick 100785

thanks flick
today it feels a bit better...... guess time will
heal this one too

kate

Old February 11th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"TigerLily" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

thanks Matt

Please feel free to give me a call, anytime.

Old February 12th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

thanks, Matt........ nice to know other people
care.......

kate

"Rocky" wrote in message
"TigerLily" said in