getting Frontline Plus via the internet

Old February 13th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default getting Frontline Plus via the internet

Has anyone ever had success with ordering Frontline Plus over the internet?
The price just seems so much better. I know my vet would have a coronary if
she knew (I only ever bought it at the vet) but I am considering getting it
from Petedge.com

Anyone ever use petedge.com or another website for this? Is the product the
real deal? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Old February 13th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"MauiJNP" wrote in
:

Has anyone ever had success with ordering Frontline Plus over the
internet? The price just seems so much better. I know my vet would
have a coronary if she knew (I only ever bought it at the vet) but I
am considering getting it from Petedge.com

Anyone ever use petedge.com or another website for this? Is the
product the real deal? Any recommendations? Thanks.

I don't know if this is true or just something that I am misremembering,
but if you get it through your vet and it doesn't work, the company might
pay for follow-up treatments.

This is something that you might get a better response in .health.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old February 13th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 13 Feb 2006 17:01:33 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
wrote:

"MauiJNP" wrote in
:

Has anyone ever had success with ordering Frontline Plus over the
internet? The price just seems so much better. I know my vet would
have a coronary if she knew (I only ever bought it at the vet) but I
am considering getting it from Petedge.com

Anyone ever use petedge.com or another website for this? Is the
product the real deal? Any recommendations? Thanks.

I don't know if this is true or just something that I am misremembering,
but if you get it through your vet and it doesn't work, the company might
pay for follow-up treatments.

You may be thinking of Heartgard. I don't think Frontline makes any
guarantees. A couple of years ago, we had a particularly bad flea
season in our area (near lake, sandy soil), and our vet said that
people were complaining that neither Frontline nor Advantage worked.
Some of the stuff I used was purchased from offshore companies and
some from my vet, and there was no difference in how the products
performed (or didn't perform).

Mustang Sally

Old February 13th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I now use the Frontline Spray - have just had better luck with it, even
with dogs who go swimming quite regularly - and I order it online he
http://www.discountpetsdrugs.com/fronspraylar1.html
It has worked well for me, although it's true that the Topspot + that I
ordered online (fleaclub, I think) didn't faze the little buggars.

HTH,Susan and the AuH2Ok9s

Old February 14th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

I now use the Frontline Spray - have just had better luck with it, even
with dogs who go swimming quite regularly - and I order it online he
http://www.discountpetsdrugs.com/fronspraylar1.html
It has worked well for me, although it's true that the Topspot + that I
ordered online (fleaclub, I think) didn't faze the little buggars.

HTH,Susan and the AuH2Ok9s

thanks for the link, that looks pretty cool, I am going to have to read more
but might decide to try it out.

getting Frontline Plus via the internet MauiJNP Dog health 28 March 19th 06 05:50 AM
Should i use Frontline or Frontline plus? Summer is almost over. [email protected] Dog health 3 September 15th 05 09:46 PM
From: Marty Wallace AKA Oscar firec3medic Dog behavior 3 March 1st 05 07:09 AM
Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it Adhura Lim Dog health 0 October 4th 03 03:32 PM
Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it Adhura Lim Dog health 0 October 4th 03 03:32 PM