Rudy is 14 TODAY!!

Old February 14th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default Rudy is 14 TODAY!!

Hey all,
Gotta celebrate my sweet sweet boy's B-Day. I can't believe that God has
blessed both of us, with all this time together. Altho he does have some
arthritis in his hips....
He still jumps up in the air, (all four paws!) every time I am getting ready
to feed him. ))
He still romps around and loves to swim, tho I've limited his swimming to
the warmer weather days, so as to not cause more pain with his arthritis.
He still loves going to visit 'Nana & Papa', and jumps around when he gets
there, after opening the little fence on their porch.
He still loves his treats, and especially loves to do his 'tricks' for them.
He still loves to sit right next to me on couch and *stare* lovingly into my
eyes. sniff
He still just loves to 'go for a ride' like he'd never been asked before.
He still remembers everything I've taught him over the years.
He still loves to show off, and thinks he's the center of attention
everytime we run into ppl on our walks.
He still loves to play with his 'woobies' and still knows them all, by name.
He still loves to lie on my lap, getting all of 'Mommy's lovings'.
He still has that same great big brown eyed adorable look, when he looks at
me.
He still loves to be sound asleep, and have me only *THINK* about him, only
to have him open his eyes to find me.
He still loves everything, and that makes me so very very lucky to have had
him in my life, thru all my ups and downs, to love and support each other.
He still makes me love him more and more every day, I never thought I could
love anyone as much as I WORSHIP him. sniff
He still isn't showing much in aging, aside fromthe more 'whitish' snout
than when younger.
He STILL acts so excited and happy that I have come back AGAIN, over and
over, everytime I leave the house, no matter for 1 minute, or 8 hours, or
overnite! (Like I ever would leave him.)
He still loves to be the first one when I open my eyes every morning, giving
me licks on my face, to make sure I know he's there, after 5,110 days.

Best of ALL....
*I* still can't believe how lucky I am to have been placed in that Humane
Society building on that particular day, waiting there for me to go and
meet/adopt him!!!
*I* still remember the day I did, as soon as I had him in my arms walking
outside, I *cried* like a baby to have such a gift with me.

He has given me his life, and his love and devotion, I can only pray that I
have done as much for him.

Oh, I forgot.....
He still loves to be the 'Birthday Boy', he gets 'Happy Birthday' sung to
him all week long, and we constantly make up other 'birthday songs' to sing
to him all of the days of the week!
(Actually, every time he hears anyone sing 'HB' he thinks it's HIS song, and
as far as I'm concerned it IS!)

The most SINCERE thanks for all the support, love, and wonderful posts over
the years,

MaryBeth & Rudy who did, BTW, promise me he'd give me 35 years
together.....smile

Old February 15th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc

MaryBeth & Rudy who did, BTW, promise me he'd give me 35 years
together.....smile

Happy Birthday Rudy! Hope you have many more to come!

Old February 15th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc

"Mary Beth" wrote in message
Hey all,
Gotta celebrate my sweet sweet boy's B-Day.

............happy birthday to Rudy, may he keep on keepin' on!

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old March 4th 06, 05:34 PM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline