Dogs

Old February 15th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Dogs

Is it ok for me to feed steamed rice to my dogs?

Old February 15th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it ok for me to feed steamed rice to my dogs?

.........In what context? ....In addition to dog food? As part of a home
prepared food?

Old February 15th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

just rice with nothing else. rice that i am unable to eat. they still
get regular dog food

Old February 15th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Yes. It is rather bland, but if it is just a few table scraps, it is fine
to feed your dog.

oups.com...

Old March 4th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it ok for me to feed steamed rice to my dogs?

Of course. These are animals that will scarf cat poop, dead mice, and a
bevy of other things to gross to talk about....of course you can feed them
rice. Along with a proper diet, of course.