I came, I saw, I bailed

Old February 16th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default I came, I saw, I bailed

I drop in and lurk from time to time, ask the ocassional question if
something is bothering me, hoping to get sane and sound advice.
Last time I was here, the troll was here.
He seems to spend a lot of time posting emails for someone who pretends to
have a professional life outside of the keyboard.
No credibility, fairly easy to ignore, a waste of humanity.
Now there seems to be another troll, this one the anti wizard.
Profane, but great ASCII art.
Sadly, not much usefull content to be had here.
Thanks Jack, I'll keep you informed of how my student makes out with her
dog.

Signal to noise is much to low.
L8R
William Robb

Old February 16th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:46:38 -0600, "William Robb"
wrote:

I drop in and lurk from time to time, ask the ocassional question if
something is bothering me, hoping to get sane and sound advice.
Last time I was here, the troll was here.

Keep him killfiled as long as you want. He will not go away.

Signal to noise is much to low.
L8R
William Robb

Are you in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada?

Old February 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"William Robb" wrote in message
I drop in and lurk from time to time, ask the ocassional question if
something is bothering me, hoping to get sane and sound advice.
Last time I was here, the troll was here.
He seems to spend a lot of time posting emails for someone who pretends to
have a professional life outside of the keyboard.
No credibility, fairly easy to ignore, a waste of humanity.
Now there seems to be another troll, this one the anti wizard.
Profane, but great ASCII art.
Sadly, not much usefull content to be had here.
Thanks Jack, I'll keep you informed of how my student makes out with her
dog.

Why don't you just killfile him or even better if you don't want to spring for a
real newsfeed, ignore him? I never see anything he writes except for the brief
moment it takes me to recognize and click on block sender.

Jean