Still Undecided..but getting closer...

Old February 17th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Still Undecided..but getting closer...

few weeks back i posted that i'm looking for another puppy.. still am.. but
have narrowed the search to a few pups... I have two dogs now.. a 2yr old
Minature Pinscher.. and a 1yr old Italian Greyhound.. the dogs i'm looking
at and have recieved a ton of info and input from u guys and have been
researching like crazy online.. and am leaning in this order ... 1st choice
as of now is a Pharaoh Hound.. 2nd Dalmatian.. 3rd English Bulldog.. the 4th
and one of the dogs i'd like to get the most was the German Pinscher.. but
alot of ppl have told me that the GP would not be a good choice with my
smaller dogs.. the Pharaoh Hound seems like a really good choice for me due
to it's breed character. Any thoughts...??