Rescue in need!!!!!!!

Old February 17th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Rescue in need!!!!!!!

Hi My name is Pamela Brownfield. I work with Terry Wolf at Southern
Comfort Animal Rescue Services. We are still in the beginning stages of
getting where we want to be. The reason I am writing you would because
we are in need of help. Although we are looking at property here, it is
still a long way off. We in the short year we have be rescuing have
come to a stand still. We are not taking in any more. In fact we are in
a court battle with locals over the numbers we have. I need to move out
some right away but do not want to send these babies to the high kill
shelters here. If you could take in a few or know of anyone who can
could you please contact us at 912-767-7333 or 912-369-3418. I have
included a few Photos and Bio's of just a handful of to ones in need of
moving right away.
First is Katie. She is a Fox Hound. She is about 3-4 Years old and
heart worm Pos but as health as a horse says the doctor. She has been
on treatment for about 6 months now. She is already spayed. She is
house trained and does not bark. She has never barked here. She does
have a problem with escaping but always comes when called.
Second is Mike She is a yellow lab mix. She is about 3-4 years old. She
is house trained and spayed. She is also Heart worm Pos, but as with
Katie health as a horse. In fact she has gained about fifty pounds
since coming to us. She was abandoned for weeks with no food or water
in someones back yard. She is afraid of most Men. She is very sweet and
loving.
Third is Gypsy and her two babies who were only a day old when I saved
them from the gas chamber here. She is a Doberman Rott mix. Gypsy is a
sad story. She is afraid of everyone. She will let me play with the
babies but I can't touch her. She does not show any signs of aggression
but is really afraid. I have had her for about six weeks now. The pups
are a girl and a boy. Yogi(boy) and BooBoo(girl).
I would be willing to have these three fixed at my expense when they
are able. Please any help is better then no help.
Thank you for reading this and again my number is
912-369-3418 or 912-767-7333. Day or Night it is never to late.

Pam