Does Your Dog Need Training?

Old February 19th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Does Your Dog Need Training?

Visit this site now for the Holy Grail of dog training:
http://danjgrillo.agkatz.hop.clickbank.net

I have a dog, a puppy actually, who is about 6 months old and very,
very cute. She is also a hand full. She chews everything, she is very
rambunctious (she jumps on anyone & everyone who enters the house), and
she was a little hard to manage. The fact that she is so cute and has
those moments that melt your heart sometimes seem like the only reason
I can tolerate some of the trouble she has caused. I have been looking
for books to train her in the pet store and online and I finally found
one that works (visit: http://danjgrillo.agkatz.hop.clickbank.net to
see it). I thought that I would have to wait until she was much older
for her to settle down, but this book has changed my mind and her
behavior. Try it and you will see the improvements.

Dan