Got Day

Old February 21st 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Got Day

Belated happy Got Day, Khan

(I forgot my own birthday until late last night when Mom phoned
me.)

Old February 21st 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Rocky" wrote in message:

Belated happy Got Day, Khan

And a very happy belated birthday to you, Matt.

(I forgot my own birthday until late last night when Mom phoned
me.)

It was Khan's fifth Got Day. As an extra special treat, he got sprung from
jail yesterday morning (we were away over the weekend), and I remembered to
stop at the grocery store for some Peanut Butter and Cheese flavored
Dogsters. Predictably enough, Rajesh decided that it just won't do, and
shared his cream puffs with the dogs.

Suja

Old February 21st 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Happy Got Day, Khan! Happy Birthday, Matt!
--Katrina

Old February 21st 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Rocky wrote in
:

Belated happy Got Day, Khan

(I forgot my own birthday until late last night when Mom phoned
me.)

Happy birthday, Matt!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old February 21st 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Suja" wrote in

"Rocky" wrote in message:

Belated happy Got Day, Khan

And a very happy belated birthday to you, Matt.

(I forgot my own birthday until late last night when Mom phoned
me.)

It was Khan's fifth Got Day. As an extra special treat, he got sprung
from jail yesterday morning (we were away over the weekend), and I
remembered to stop at the grocery store for some Peanut Butter and
Cheese flavored Dogsters. Predictably enough, Rajesh decided that it
just won't do, and shared his cream puffs with the dogs.

Suja

Happy got day to the handsome fellow! I am secretly glad he received some
cream puffs...

Old February 21st 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"White Monkey" wrote:

Happy Got Day, Khan! Happy Birthday, Matt!

Ditto and ditto!

Sarah F.
O-NATCH Brenin, CGC; AD; TN-E, TG-E, Novice & Elite Triple Superiors
Gwydion, Buddha Cat
NATCH-2 Morag Thistledown, Triple Triple Superior, Novice, Open, & Elite
Versatility
Robyn Roofwalker, Master of Meezer Mischief
Rocsi Cadarn, Novice & Open Triple Superiors, Novice & Open Versatility,
S-EJC, EAC, TN-E, TG-E, WV-E; AgI, AgII, OGTG

Old February 21st 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Belated happy Got Day, Khan

(I forgot my own birthday until late last night when Mom phoned
me.)

Happy Got Day, Khan, hope it's a good one!

Happy Birthday, Matt, enjoy some cake or something fun!