Jerry Howe: a very unfortunate case

Old February 23rd 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Jerry Howe: a very unfortunate case

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:59:45 +1000, "Jasen" wrote:

...you could stop the ranting and be a little more precise and to the
point about how you post. The length of your posts are rather tiring and a
little too much to read through. If you really want to help people, maybe
try and not be so BOASTFUL and GO ON WITH CAPITOLS AND STICK YOUR NAME IN
ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING!...

Jasen, nice to see you. If you want to continue being seen in dog-related news groups,
you'll have stop talking about Jerry Howe. Don't even quote people who quote him. Nearly
everyone has him filtered out, because we're simply not interested. J.W. has already
cautioned you about this once.

If you want to talk about dogs, you can learn a great deal here. If you want to discuss
Jerry Howe, you'll be filtered out--just like him. Looking at your post, you already bear
CERTAIN SIMILARITIES to him, and that's a bad sign.

So, the choice is up to you.

Whatever it takes.
Old February 24th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

wrote:

[...]

You obviously misinterpreted what I was trying to encourage him not to do,
so people might listen rationally to what he might have to add in this
forum......ie. stop acting like a raving, ranting lunatic and make plain and
simple sense like everyone else.....so, for you to say I act and/or sound
like him simply implies you did not read into the meaning of what I said and
how I was trying to say it to him. Actually, the choice is all yours. Maybe
you can be patient and let me learn who is the nut who deserves filtering
without having to threaten me to behave and try to "control" me like you
might do the very animals you come here to discuss. You chose to read the
post, so if you truely wanted to ignore anything to do with him then you're
obviously not practicing this.
If you'd actually read his so called "manual" you'd find that something of
what he says in it actually does make sense, surprisingly. I tried some of
it on one of my two dogs and funnily enough it seemed to have worked.
Whether the rest does, I'll have to see. As a scientist I am painfully
open-minded. Are you?
Jasen

Old February 24th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Jasen wrote:
You obviously misinterpreted what I was trying to encourage him not to do,

My *HERO*!

Kidding. Jerry's been here for years and the community has
adapted pretty well. The biggest problem is the assholes
(and that apparently includes you) who follow him around and
either yell at him or try to schoolmarm him. Michael was
spot on - if you insist on keeping on you're going to end up
in a very large number of killfiles. That's not a threat.
It's a fact.

Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community.
Old February 24th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
Jasen wrote:
You obviously misinterpreted what I was trying to encourage him not to do,

My *HERO*!

Kidding. Jerry's been here for years and the community has
adapted pretty well. The biggest problem is the assholes
(and that apparently includes you)

You do not know me and you have no idea apparently that I have only recently
come across this NG and simply am open to whatever others have to say,
including Jerry wHOWEVERTHE****HEIS (the fact you find that irritating is
funny to me now and the fact you are trying to gag me and label me an
asshole is equally funny as it confirms to me the other fact that a lot of
dogowners are judgemental people like yourself). All I simply was trying to
do was maybe encourage someone with a "problem approach" to try a different
approach in offering the same advice. In a funny way he did exactly what he
is here intending to do. Get attention, provide a "free" manual with actual
good points and techniques, not unlike, I might add, than some books I have
come across by experts on animal behaviour elsewhere, and thirdly to show up
the probability that the rest of some of you here are sarcastic, judgemental
true assholes and bitches (that apparently includes YOU) who flame anyone
having a say.
I've received, thusfar exactly what I came here to do, advice, and strangely
enough from someone who was the most unconventional of you all, and equally
the most sensible in a way not expected given first impressions of the
original first posted reply. So, thanks, you needn't worry about me
bothering you anymore Melinda or whoever the **** you are, as Jerry has
helped me more than you ever could.
Bye bye now, bitch.
Jasen

Old February 24th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Jasen wrote:
You do not know me and you have no idea apparently that I have only recently
come across this NG

I think that's perfectly evident by your behavior. Anybody
who's been around for a few weeks or more are aware that
Jerry is mentally ill and that dozens and dozens of newbies
before them have tried to encourage Jerry to change his
style.

and simply am open to whatever others have to say,

There is such a thing as keeping your mind so open that your
brains fall out. Analysis and critical judgment are always,
always, always your friend, even if you're not very good at
them.

Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community.
Old February 26th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Jasen" wrote in message

I've received, thusfar exactly what I came here to do, advice, and
strangely enough from someone who was the most unconventional of you all,
and equally the most sensible in a way not expected given first
impressions of the original first posted reply. So, thanks, you needn't
worry about me bothering you anymore Melinda or whoever the **** you are,
as Jerry has helped me more than you ever could.
Bye bye now, bitch.
Jasen

Jasen, lighten up. This is one of the more psychotic groups of people I have
ever run into on the net.
Jerry is fun because he makes the idiots really prickly.

William Robb

Do Not Trust JERRY HOWE! Jerry Howe is a LIAR, PHONY, SPAMMER and TROLL (and ninnyboy) [Daily Posting TrollBasher Dog behavior 0 February 7th 06 04:10 PM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 09:57 AM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM