intership at Best Friends Sanctury

Old February 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default intership at Best Friends Sanctury

Hi,

I am interested in doing an internship at Best Friends Animal Sanctury
in Kanab, UT. I am looking to hear from anyone that has done an
intership or voluntered their time @ Best Friends. It can be good, bad
or mixed. I would like to hear what people have to say.

Thank you!

Old February 26th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

On 25 Feb 2006 09:29:30 -0800, "dog" wrote:

I am interested in doing an internship at Best Friends Animal Sanctury
in Kanab, UT...

Best wishes. I'd like to go there and work for room and board until I die, and then be
buried on the grounds.

When I die, I want to go where dogs go!
Old February 26th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Have you ever been there?

Old February 26th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

On 26 Feb 2006 08:37:25 -0800, "dog" wrote:

Have you ever been there?

No. Have you? If so, please, talk about it. I receive the periodical they send out.
schools"
Old February 26th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

No, I haven't. I am looking to do an intership there this summer. I
am trying to find out if it is worth the time and investment to go. I,
too, get their news magaizne from time to time.