I have created a poll, Topic: A big dog in next door threaten you.

Old February 26th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default I have created a poll, Topic: A big dog in next door threaten you.

Dear all,

I have created a poll, topic: A big dog in next door threaten you. I am

now inviting all of you to vote.

I really want to know what reaction and approriate action would people
take.

the URL is:

http://polls.openacc.com/UserPoll/webmasterA big dog in next door
threaten you.php

Thanks a lot!

Stanley

Old February 26th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

On 26 Feb 2006 04:41:46 -0800, "openacc.net" wrote:

...I have created a poll, topic: A big dog in next door threaten you. I am
now inviting all of you to vote.

This might help you get more participation: http://tinyurl.com/pnrj2

I only liked one choice: attempt to make friends.

First of all, it would have to be a hell of a BIG dog to threaten me. It was willing to be
friends, I'd love that! If not, his owner would have to prevent it from blocking my path.
If the owner was cooperative, all would be well: otherwise, "Whatever it takes"--legal and
humane methods first.

If you're looking for some wimps who want to ban big dogs, I hope you find none!

Why did you choose a rescue news group?
Have you ever studied questionnaire design? That's a rhetorical question.

Whatever it takes.