a few months ago

Old March 4th 06, 04:06 PM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Default a few months ago

a few months ago i put an ad on the website saying that my dog has a awful habit of bottom wiggling. well, i took her to the vet and found out that she had a brain tuma that was destroying her nerves. this meant that her nerves leading to her pelvis movments was destroyed or being destroyed so her pelvis movments had collapsed. the vet said that there was no point in her carring on living as it will get worse and she will eventually die. so i decided to have her out down. it was the best thing i think. she would have got worse and worse until she couldnt use her back legs and then she'd die.i just dont seem to be doing very well with my dogs at the mo.x m4e
__________________
SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**
Old March 4th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Morgan,

I'm sorry to hear this. It's awful when you find something like this out
and realize there is nothing you can do. I lost my Brandy to a brain tumo.
I came home to find her all wobbly and disoriented and 3 days later she was
paralyzed. It's a hard decision but it was for the best.

Celeste

--
morgan4eva

Old March 7th 06, 06:21 PM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Exclamation

thank you for replying. yes it is a terrible thing. she went all wobbly as well!
i appreciate you replying!
xx M4E
SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**