Hello again nice dog lovers!

Old March 6th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Hello again nice dog lovers!

Maybe some of you nice folks remember me?
It was upsetting to you that the guy next door was pelting my dogs with
rocks.
The youngest dog is ok, the older one shakes when she sees the guy;-(
My homepage is updated,
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

To All Dog Owners CB Dogs - general 3 July 31st 05 09:48 AM
Great Dane Lovers Society Great Dane Lovers Society Dog breeds 0 September 16th 04 03:14 AM
What a nice day! (long) Suja Dog behavior 8 October 27th 03 02:22 PM
What a nice day! (long) Suja Dog behavior 0 October 24th 03 04:53 PM
What a nice day! (long) Suja Dog behavior 0 October 24th 03 04:53 PM