Sudden biting

Old March 7th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Sudden biting

Any idea why a happy seven year old Westie would suddenly start biting
her owner and visitors? This has occurred on several occassions in
different locations. Could it be a brain tumor that is affecting
behavior? How about changing food to see if a new allergy is causing
the problem?
Thanks for any advice. Frustrating problem.

Therm

Old March 7th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

the only way you would know if the dog has a brain tumour is with an
exray from a vet. so why would you through red herrings out and ask
stupid questions are you bored or just playing helpless and dumb.
allergies would not make a seven year old odg start biting, what are
you and the people doing to cause the behavior, when a dog bites whose
fault is it, the dogs or the owners?
isis^^^

Old March 7th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

What kind of idiot are you? I went to the vet and spent a lot of
money and nothing was found. I'm posting to the group to find an
answer.

Old March 7th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

You're wasting everone's time with your replies.
Don't clog up the group.

Old March 7th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

You went to the vet and found out everything is okay, then you come on the
internet to see if your dog has a brain tumor or allergy? Is that right?

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 7 Mar 2006 09:37:16 -0800, "showdogbark" ,
clicked their heels and said:

the only way you would know if the dog has a brain tumour is with an
exray from a vet.

before I killfile you, I'd like to point out that an MRI is usually
necessary.

what are
you and the people doing to cause the behavior, when a dog bites whose
fault is it, the dogs or the owners?
isis^^^

Good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old March 8th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
On 7 Mar 2006 09:14:50 -0800, "thermometer98"
wrote:

Any idea why a happy seven year old Westie would suddenly start biting
her owner and visitors?

To encourage them to stop posting from Google?

This has occurred on several occassions in
different locations.

Westies are tenacious little buggers!

And they hate Googloids.

I urge you to get one of these newsreaders and to STOP POSTING
THROUGH GOOGLE:

1. http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
2. http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Number 2 is FREE.

Could it be a brain tumor that is affecting
behavior?

I think it's something her owners are doing, like posting from
Google Groups.

Westies hate Google Groups even more than Handsome Jack Morrison
does.

How about changing food to see if a new allergy is causing
the problem?

How 'bout it? Maybe call Pizza Hut tonight, eh? KFC tomorrow? Let
us know how that works out for you. 'kay?

Thanks for any advice.

You're welcome.

Frustrating problem.

Tell me about it.

I *hate* Googloids...and so do Westies.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Can you any longer just sit by and do nothing?

Why I quit AIDS, by Rebecca V. Culshaw, PhD.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/culshaw1.html

AIDS and the corruption of medical science (Harper's magazine, March 2006)
http://www.mindfully.org/Health/2006...tion1mar06.htm

your post has been judged as platitudinous.