bone-a mint and n-bone

Old March 24th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default bone-a mint and n-bone

anyone ever try these products before?

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.2293/.f

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.1540/.f

Old March 24th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:51:20 -0500, "MauiJNP" ,
clicked their heels and said:

anyone ever try these products before?

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.2293/.f

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.1540/.f

They fit into the same category as Greenies - use at your own risk,
with immediate supervision. Personally, I don't risk it.
--
Janet Boss
Old March 24th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"MauiJNP" composed these thoughts and posted them
:

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.2293/.f

Sure have, my dogs love em. Very expensive, they chow them down in no time.
If these provided them longer entertainment, it would be ok. As fast as
they go through them, I don't consider them a good value.

I have to be very careful about what I give Tuck, he cracks treats,
splinters them, and then swallows the chunks.
Reka daintily shaves off small pieces,about what and i don't worry too
much I give her.

These are justnot hard enough chewies for the needs of one dog, because she
goes through them too fast. These are bad for Tuck because they are
brittle and he swallows the chunks. They love em though. Except for the
beagle, who would probably find them perfect for her chewing needs, if she
would just try them.
Old March 24th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet B composed these thoughts and
posted them :

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:51:20 -0500, "MauiJNP" ,
clicked their heels and said:

anyone ever try these products before?

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.2293/.f

http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/sc.3...t.A/id.1540/.f

They fit into the same category as Greenies - use at your own risk,
with immediate supervision. Personally, I don't risk it.

Yup, except they are more brittle and less chewy than greenies. they are
thinner so they don't last as long. and they splinter easier.

Greenies seem chewier, and last longer.
Either way.. Reka can have them. Tuck can't. They are cheaper than Greenies
though (but what isn't?)