New Website for Mutt Lovers!

Old March 31st 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default New Website for Mutt Lovers!

Hi...my name is Duke, Duke Dog actually.

My humans are so enamoured of me (what can I say, I am
maaaahhhhvelous!) that they are developing a website just for mutts
(mixed breed dogs) like me.

The site will eventually include a database with pictures of lots of
different mixes, it will be searchable too! We'll have links to our
favorite dog-friendly sites, reader submitted dog-friendly recipes,
listings of local parks, beaches, lakes and campgrounds in your area
where dogs (both on-leash and off) are welcome. Even a forum for
sharing doggie type tips and tricks, asking questions of other mutt
owners and posting your mutt pups birthday!

Please feel free to email me with your suggestions, questions (all mutt
related of course) and send me a picture of your cute mug! We'll
include it on the website with your permission.

Old April 9th 06, 04:28 PM
morgan4eva morgan4eva is offline
Member

Talking

well what can i say duke, thats a maaaahhhhvelous idea!!!!!!!! im not sure how to email you though because you havent included an email addy anywhere! i have a lurcher and she is so special to me.X M.4.E
__________________
SaShA**LoVe HeR NoT hAtE HeR.**
Old April 12th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

--
morgan4eva

Woof!

Morgan, you and your marvelous mutt can reach me and my humans at
mymutt2006 at yahoo dotcom.

My slaves...errrr...humans have been pretty busy coming up with ideas
for the website and working on the logo and database creation. So busy
in fact that they've not played with me as much as they used to!!!
Hence, the wet couch. I think they got the message. ;-)

Please feel free to email a pic of your pouch along with what breed(s)
(if you know them, if not...a guess will do!), his birthday,
height/weight along with any suggestions (keep it clean) of what you'd
like to see included on the website.

I keep telling them to hurry up, but it looks like the best guess on a
web release date will be June 2006. Please be patient, they work
pretty hard during the day and on the website at night.

Woof!