Boots is gone

Old April 2nd 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Boots is gone

Yesterday, I put down my loving female Akita. She was so gentle with
my grandkids and my elderly mother with her swishy little tail and her
soft kisses.
I put togther a memorial slide show of her through the years but it
doesn't less my hurt. She captured my heart and she has taken a big
piece of it with her.
Boots I miss you!

Camaro
Old April 2nd 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Yesterday, I put down my loving female Akita.

I am sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you.

Old April 5th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Boots is gone - Boots Summer 01.jpg (0/1)

Yes, the stages of loss are not very different from the loss of a
loved one-denial, guilt, bargaining, depression. Thank you for your
wishes.

I hope that your feelings of hurt are subsiding. Some people write
stories of their friends or poems. I made up a memorial slide show of
Boots over the years. I've included a pic.

Thanks again
Camaro

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:40:46 GMT, "brian" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Yesterday, I put down my loving female Akita. She was so gentle with
my grandkids and my elderly mother with her swishy little tail and her
soft kisses.
I put togther a memorial slide show of her through the years but it
doesn't less my hurt. She captured my heart and she has taken a big
piece of it with her.
Boots I miss you!

Camaro

I'm new here,but I feel your pain my friend.It's takes a lot of guts and
character to send your best friend into forever sleep.And as I'm sure that
you know it's one of the best ways to show how much you love her.It may not
lessen your pain,but it sure did hers.Do you have any pics of Boots that you
can post?
I had to do the same for my 20 year old kitty Sara last year around this
time.It nearly killed me.Then 2 weeks ago this Friday Molly,my little dog of
8 1/2 years died.To me it's just as bad as losing a family member.I've
included a pic of Molly.I miss her so much that I feel like I'm losing my
mind.

Take Care,
BrianD

Old April 5th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.usenet.kooks

"Andrew A. Nanton" said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

You will probably lose your Internet Service for this you
scum.

Uhm, Michael, is it?

Old April 8th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Boots is gone - Boots Summer 01.jpg (1/1)

Boots was certainly one beautiful girl.I hope your doing okay.

BrianD