Friday MAD

Old April 10th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Friday MAD

Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Old April 10th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Rocky" wrote in message
Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Congratulations!

--
Tara

Old April 10th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Woohoo for you and Friday! Way to go!

-- Vicki
Old April 10th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Rocky wrote:
Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Yay Friday! Rocky will get his too. Good work on all sides.
Old April 10th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Robin Nuttall said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Yay Friday! Rocky will get his too. Good work on all sides.

Thanks all. Both dogs are this -- -- close to ATCh. Dang
Team Relay!

Old April 11th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In rec.pets.dogs.activities Rocky wrote:
Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Woo woo - that is really awsome. Yeah, it would have been cool - but I
think it is pretty neat that you've gotten to where you have.

--
Diane Blackman
There is no moral victory in proclaiming to abhor violence
Old April 11th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Rocky" wrote in message
Finally, Friday and I got the 3rd leg for his agility MAD. In
the same round, Rocky was up for his MAD, too, but he invariably
jumps the dogwalk down contact when it's slatted. It would have
been cool for both dogs to have gotten their MAD on the same
round.

Big Congratulations to you and Friday. Though when I first read the
subject, I read it as in caveman speak (Friday MAD!) and wondered what had
happened since he had always seemed like such a easy-going kind of guy.

Chris and her smoothies,
Pablo & Lucy

Old April 11th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"chris jung" said in
rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Big Congratulations to you and Friday.

Thank you.

Though when I first
read the subject, I read it as in caveman speak (Friday
MAD!) and wondered what had happened since he had always
seemed like such a easy-going kind of guy.

Heh, I was trolling, kind of.

Friday MAD Rocky Dog behavior 12 April 11th 06 07:20 PM
Off to Saskatoon Rocky Dog behavior 12 August 23rd 05 09:27 PM
Friday Four Rocky Dog behavior 9 March 27th 05 07:36 PM
Friday Four Rocky Dog breeds 10 March 27th 05 07:36 PM
Friday Friday Rocky Dog behavior 16 March 13th 05 12:35 AM