Hispanic Leaders Brag About Anti-White Hate, Racism

Old April 21st 06, 02:54 PM posted to alt.pets.dogs,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,or.general,seattle.general

Default Hispanic Leaders Brag About Anti-White Hate, Racism

"Antimulticulture" wrote in message
Hispanic Leaders Brag About Anti-White Hate, Racism
http://www.rense.com/general70/ana.htm
4-13-06

out!
We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you.
Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.
Through love of having children, we are going to take over." -- Augustin
Cebada, Brown Berets

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental
institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them

over.
We are here to stay." -- Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Councilman

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies.

They
are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are
shitting in their pants with fear. I love it!" -- Professor Jose Angel
Gutierrez, University of Texas

"Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to
non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California." -- Art
Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party

"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that

are
becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of
people are saying, 'I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to

pay
them back.'" -- Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't
like it should leave." -- Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic
Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and
Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of
Freedom by President Bill Clinton

"We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California." -- Jose
Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by
Latinos." -- Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the
jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." -- Excelsior, the
national newspaper of Mexico

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we
could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are
mainstream Mexican leaders. THE U.S. VS MEXICO

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the
Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even

though
most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and

U.S.
flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the
U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon.
Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match.
The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful
experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European
countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education,
and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial
privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate
here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for
Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S.
Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic
senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for
Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen
Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they
believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They
have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and
third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some

examples
are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many
more.

DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the
defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that
Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the

U.S.
in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange
County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which
are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years
after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are
still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street
Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials

as
stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the

country
faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher

who
spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers

in
classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and
motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning
materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer
words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that

came
through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to

breath
free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here
with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They

demand
special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that
glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would
be even better. Help us get the word out.

Organizations working to save America -

www.NumbersUSA.com www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ;
www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com. Also, check out www.alipac.us at 1

866
329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ;
http://www.janhall.org/ ; www.theByteShow.com ;

www.vasquezforidaho.org
; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ;
www.immigrationwatchcanada.com ;www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ;
www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com

--
Jim
http://www.geocities.com/anti_multiculture/index.html

"Abolish Multi-Culty and String Up the Traitors!"

At least have balls enough to email your Senators.

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress

Hank