a simple cart you can make *now*

Old April 24th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities

Default a simple cart you can make *now*

My first attempt at building a dog wagon was something I needed
quickly to carry my dying dog, Garbo. I used off-the-shelf
parts but I've never been happy with how much effort is
required to make the poles (and I've never made a good set even
though I have a professional bender now).

This week I needed to quickly make another dog-powered vehicle.
A friend organized fundraising walks around the state and our
church had a team. We wanted to carry our church banner with
us on the walk. It sounded like a good task for our new dog,
Morgan.

I didn't start on it until (late) the night before the event
but the results were surprisingly good. Everything I used
should be readily available in hardware stores and bike shops
and no special labor other than drilling and tapping is
required. (It could even be built without tapping the screw
holes.)

https://lairds.org/Kyler/projects/do...ration#wagon03

This basic design can be easily modified to perform many
tasks.

Now to build one with regenerative braking...

Enjoy!

--kyler