War on Dogs (Press Release) please forward

Old May 4th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default War on Dogs (Press Release) please forward

PDF VERSION
http://dogtv.com/dogtv_release_5_3_2006.pdf

TEXT VERSION

Contact: Michael Patton
909-632-1337

For immediate release
Date: 5/3/2006

RADICAL CRACKDOWN ON MAN'S BEST FRIEND

ALL BREEDS Targeted. Government Wants Pound of Flesh or Owners go to
Jail

Los Angeles - The war on dogs and their owners reached a new level of
insanity as the most bloodthirsty anti-dog legislation in the
nation's history was passed by Mayor Michael Antonovich and the Los
Angeles County Board of Supervisors. Compulsory surgery and
microchipping for Fido or owners go to jail under shocking legislation
approved yesterday. Originally drafted as an irrational attack on
Pitbull and Rottweiler owners in 2005, it has Trojaned into a full
frontal assault on ALL dogs and their owners nationwide.

Penned by Marcia Mayeda, LA County's chief Dog Exterminator, the
legislation will jail those who refuse to subject their puppies to
surgery by age 4 months! Surgery which may kill them, cause them
cancer, hypothyroidism, bone and joint disease, decreased cognitive
function, loss of bladder control, behavior problems and a decreased
lifespan. Not only puppies, ALL ages, ALL breeds, ALL DOGS are
targeted. Even senior canine citizens must go under the knife to keep
their owners out of jail.

Exempt are people who do serious work with dogs. Law enforcement dogs,
service dogs for the disabled and "competition" dogs. Many of these
dogs are vital and important, and owners do not want health, longevity,
performance and intelligence imperiled by unnecessary surgery.

The message to the general public, however, is that YOUR dogs are not
important. Neither are basic rights, common sense, reason and freedom
from unreasonable search, seizure, microchips, surgery and
imprisonment.

Mayeda, who gets paid by the Government to eliminate dogs aims to push
her grand vision nationwide. Pink clad spay/neuter fanatic supporters
at the April 18th hearing described their experiences in shelter kill
rooms as dogs struggle for their lives, urinating all over themselves
as they are dragged across the floor toward the smell of fear and
death.

From Mayeda and legions of pink wearing, dragging-dogs-to-their-death

supporters, comes radical legislation indiscriminately attacking
millions of LA area residents who would never think of killing dogs for
money. Or selling dogs to medical research labs which many
"shelters" do. Government shelters like Mayeda's care about one
thing. Money. Not dogs. Seattle-based American Canine Foundation is
filing a federal lawsuit in response to this
draconian law which violates both the California and U.S.
Constitutions.

So-called "humane" and other so-called dog advocates have force fed
"spay/ neuter is good for dogs" propaganda to the public for
decades. They are wrong. Massive amounts of scientific data point out
otherwise, as does the empirical observation that the vast majority of
people who compete with dogs, or who do anything important with a dog,
do not get this invasive, unnecessary surgery done. What does that tell
you?

If your dog and/or protection from rapacious Government intrusion into
your home and family is important to you, you need to act now!
Enforcement begins June 2nd. Contact the American Canine Foundation
(360-277-3647) or
http://dogtv.com for more info on fighting or
donating to the fight against this savage attack on FREEDOM, Family,
and Man's Best Friend.

###

Old May 4th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 4 May 2006 12:31:08 -0700, "
wrote:

I've been busy moving across the country and now I'm busy fighting the
bad guys in LA.

Aah. So you're out in LA now. Got a job? I thought I saw you on TV
earlier this week.

Wasn't that you in Monday's march, wearing the "Che" t-shirt, sitting
tall on your red Schwinn and chanting "Si se pueda"?

I thought so.

How's that bicycle of yours working out for you in LA?

[]
http://dogtv.com

I checked your web site and found this statement:

"Exciting videos are in development..."

For crissakes, Michael, how long have they been "in development" now?
10 years? 12? Wasn't "Jimmah" Carter still the president when you
first started "developing" videos?

The speed at which you develop videos appears to be about the same as
the speed at which your little buddy Jerry Howe is putting an end to
traditional, clicker, e-collar, etc. training.

[]

Date: 5/3/2006

RADICAL CRACKDOWN ON MAN'S BEST FRIEND

spit

Well, at least we can agree on something.

Not much, but something.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Give Iran Enough Rope...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ough_rope.html
Old May 5th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Thu, 04 May 2006 16:33:10 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
, clicked their heels and said:

The speed at which you develop videos appears to be about the same as
the speed at which your little buddy Jerry Howe is putting an end to
traditional, clicker, e-collar, etc. training.

LOL - yep - Mikey's website is sure cutting edge!

spit

Well, at least we can agree on something.

Not much, but something.

Everyone has some moment of sanity.

--
Janet Boss
Old May 5th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Thu, 04 May 2006 19:07:18 -0400, Janet B
wrote:

[]
Everyone has some moment of sanity.

Except for...Howard Dean.

And maybe Charlie Sheen.

Old May 5th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

uh....
I don't think you have a lot of room to talk about websites.
funny thing is, you probably paid somebody to do yours.
Ha!

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Old May 5th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Ah...

the little people. I remember you all now...
You helped prepare me for the grand stage I suddenly find myself
upon...

I could not have done it without you!

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Old May 5th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 4 May 2006 21:29:22 -0700, "
, clicked their heels and said:

uh....
I don't think you have a lot of room to talk about websites.
funny thing is, you probably paid somebody to do yours.
Ha!

Nope - thanks for playing. It's a rather simple website, no doubt
about it, but it has actual INFORMATION on it. What a novelty!
--
Janet Boss
Old May 5th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 4 May 2006 21:29:22 -0700, "
wrote:

funny thing is, you probably paid somebody to do yours.

From the looks of your web site, Michael, maybe you should have paid
somebody to do yours, too?

Just asking.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Give Iran Enough Rope...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ough_rope.html

Stuff you probably didn't see on TV about El Uno De Mayo:
http://www.onthefencefilms.com/video/unodemayo/

spit
Old May 5th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 4 May 2006 21:34:55 -0700, "
wrote:

Ah...

the little people. I remember you all now...
You helped prepare me for the grand stage I suddenly find myself
upon...

Aah. Then it's true, you're going to be added to the cast of Two Men
and a Boy?

And that they're going to change the name of he show to Three Men and
a Schwinn?

I could not have done it without you!

Apparently you couldn't do it with us, either.

Old May 5th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

that's great.
Okay, let's trade websites.....

uh...
on second thought, I think I'm going to hold off on that one.

--
this is michael
reporting live...