Dogs are better, site has just been updated.

Old May 5th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Dogs are better, site has just been updated.

Hello folks;

Maybe some of you remember me.

I'm the guy who's dogs were being pelted with rocks by the antisocial guy
next door. I really feel the interest shown by the pet and dog owners played
a big part in motivating the vandal to stop being cruel to our dogs.

I think it's kind of neat, most folks in the pet/dog groups were the most
caring people online. It speaks volumes about the compassion some if not all
of you smart folks have for aminals.

Just wanted to say thanks! The dogs are doing better but the older rotti is
still very nervious and will not go up the side steps where most of this
stuff happened.

If you are still interested in this case, the page has been updated, we keep
them away from the guy, so now he just harasses and vandalizes our home my
wife and I. Not a perfect solution but better us than our kids:-) We record
and tape most of his threats, harrassment and so on. The the page now are 11
waves and several quicktime movies.

We still don't know why the police do nothing, feel free to ask them, if
you find out please tell us. And if anyone knows what the hell the black
pipe is for, on the first "babyfood" video, please email me asap. It's one
of the weirdest things i've ever seen.

Thanks for caring,
spike

http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

rec.pets.dogs: Mastiffs Breed-FAQ Mike McBee Dog info 0 March 20th 06 06:33 AM
rec.pets.dogs: Mastiffs Breed-FAQ Mike McBee Dog info 0 January 18th 06 06:48 AM
rec.pets.dogs: Mastiffs Breed-FAQ Mike McBee Dog info 0 December 19th 05 06:36 AM
White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
Morning Routines Jodi Dog behavior 17 February 24th 05 05:46 PM