Cockapoo cataracts

Old May 15th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Cockapoo cataracts

I have just been told that my seventeen(dob July 2004) month old
Cockapoo has very serious juvenile cataracts. She's having surgery on
Thursday.I'm finding complaints are very hard to make to
registries/organizations. Any ideas? Is there any Truth in Advertising
that are pertinate to web sites. What you see is not what you actually
see when you get there.
The surgeon's name is Marc E. Rainbow DVM. Any ideas that won't end up
putting me in jail or having me sued?

Old May 16th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"BarbsieSA" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have just been told that my seventeen(dob July 2004) month old
Cockapoo has very serious juvenile cataracts. She's having surgery on
Thursday.I'm finding complaints are very hard to make to
registries/organizations. Any ideas? Is there any Truth in Advertising
that are pertinate to web sites. What you see is not what you actually
see when you get there.
The surgeon's name is Marc E. Rainbow DVM. Any ideas that won't end up
putting me in jail or having me sued?

.............I don't understand what you want to complain about. Could you
elaborate?

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old May 16th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Right now, I'm under a self-imposed "gag-order". The "take out the dog
before replying" is a "red-flag" to me and I find it an astonishing
request !

Old May 16th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"BarbsieSA" said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

Right now, I'm under a self-imposed "gag-order". The "take
out the dog before replying" is a "red-flag" to me and I
find it an astonishing request !

You are getting increasingly cryptic.

You bought a Cocker Spaniel and Poodle mix from a "breeder" yet
seem to want health guarantees that only better breeders
provide. You bring your vet's name into an issue that, unless
he's the breeder, has no reason to be involved. You talk about
suing and courts, yet don't connect the issues.

It's up to you now, if you want real advice, to explain why
you're not a troll.

Old May 16th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

I don't have to explain anything to you. Period. I'm out of here.
Meanness and sarcsm is not what I expected.Bye

Old May 16th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Good bye poopy whizzer.

oups.com...

Old May 16th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"BarbsieSA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Right now, I'm under a self-imposed "gag-order". The "take out the dog
before replying" is a "red-flag" to me and I find it an astonishing
request !

Um, you've clearly taken her spam block instructions personally in some way.

You might want to check out one of the many faqs concerning Usenet and
Netiquette before jumping the gun and diving into usenet. You might find it
helpful.

Tara

Old May 17th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On 16 May 2006 11:46:32 -0700, "BarbsieSA"
wrote:

Right now, I'm under a self-imposed "gag-order". The "take out the dog
before replying" is a "red-flag" to me and I find it an astonishing
request !

Red flag for what? It's the poster's way of masking her email address
so that it can't be picked up by spammers.

your 'gag order', are you saying that you're asking for all kinds
of information from the folks here, but you're not going to provide
any information as to your situation so that people can figure out
what you're asking for? I find that astonishing.

Mustang Sally

Old May 17th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Go the f--- away! I don't need smart asses like yourself to question my
questions!
I am not a troll...look up the definition. And I think you should get
off this web site.
I've already heard about you.

Old May 17th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Go away, I've already have heard about you...get a life...I'm serious
about my questions...I don't need to be questioned...been there ,done
that! Rudeness is not necessary. Go away!

Looking for a Cockapoo Breeder in Ontario [email protected] Dog breeds 4 April 11th 06 07:40 PM
"Cockapoo" bites family member Sunflower Dog behavior 0 August 5th 05 11:10 PM
Cockapoo shwaunee Dog breeds 5 November 22nd 03 02:25 PM
cataracts in dogs Ben Dog health 2 November 10th 03 12:04 AM
cataracts in dogs Ben Dog health 0 November 9th 03 11:20 PM