Pandog

Old August 13th 03, 01:07 AM
Amanda Tikkanen

Default Pandog

got this from another list...

I think it's a chow mix, but I'm not that good with color genetics.

What bothers me is the guestbook-- tons of "oooh! cute! buy me one!"
entries. I can see millers getting ideas from this.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/pandadog/

-Amanda
http://www.uberpest.com
Old August 13th 03, 02:45 AM
Kaabooo

" I think it's a chow mix, but I'm not that good with color genetics.

What bothers me is the guestbook-- tons of "oooh! cute! buy me one!"
entries. I can see millers getting ideas from this.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/pandadog/

Me thinks it's a photoshop - edited chow (mix)

Katie

Old August 13th 03, 02:53 AM
Rocky

Amanda Tikkanen said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I think it's a chow mix, but I'm not that good with color
genetics.

Are you sure that it's a serious page?

Check this one from Linda, a year or so ago:
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Misc/samoyedpanda.jpg

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old August 13th 03, 04:19 AM
Countdown to 55

Me thinks it's a photoshop - edited chow (mix)

Or the way the poses are set, it could just be a dog dressed up in it's cute
furry Halloween costume. Looks like a sewing job to me, especially seeing the
paws and the all-'round lack of muscling and such.

Cindy
Old August 19th 03, 04:35 PM
brke

it is definitly chow!!!and colour is thrue too,because this is new colour in chows,like
flowered sharpeis!!!!!!!
Darby Wiggins wrote in message ...
I've seen this before on the net, i'm convinced it a dye job however, on
the last frame at the bottom, it looks like another picture has been set
on top of the dog, just a small portion, behind the shoulder....anyone
else notice this?

Darby