Rare footage of Janet Boss and Rudy! :)

Old May 22nd 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Rare footage of Janet Boss and Rudy! :)

Just wait 'til he grows up!

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Not just immigration: It's societal transformation.
http://www.suntimes.com/output/steyn...t-steyn21.html

Heard the good news?
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/ar...9/29barone.htm

Cheap anti-Americanism must have consequences:
http://victorhanson.com/articles/hanson051906.html

I knew it all along! French are rudest, most boring people on earth:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/060....atwy4xao.html

France.

spit

Rope. Tree. Politician.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...U2YWUxM2FjNDM=

The Real Iraq:
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/Pr...aheri_0606.htm

Multiculturalism and Alligators:
http://www.fredoneverything.net/MultiCulty.shtml

Regime Change - Iran:
http://www.regimechangeiran.com/

To connect the dots, you have to see the dots:
http://www.suntimes.com/output/steyn...t-steyn14.html
Old May 22nd 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

That's Carolyn Scott and Rookie from Texas
Old May 22nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:28:49 -0500, diddy wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

That's Carolyn Scott and Rookie from Texas

That's the name Janet and Rudy go by when they're working undercover.

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Old May 22nd 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:28:49 -0500, diddy wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

That's Carolyn Scott and Rookie from Texas

That's the name Janet and Rudy go by when they're working undercover.

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

I'll just keep that a sooper dooper little sekret, OK?
Old May 22nd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:48:11 -0500, diddy wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

On Mon, 22 May 2006 11:28:49 -0500, diddy wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison composed these
thoughts and posted them :

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

That's Carolyn Scott and Rookie from Texas

That's the name Janet and Rudy go by when they're working undercover.

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

I'll just keep that a sooper dooper little sekret, OK?

Thank you!

And whatever you do, please don't tell Janet she's been outed.

Has anyone seen Karl Rove or Scooter Libby lately?

Hmmmm.

Old May 22nd 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mon, 22 May 2006 12:05:00 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
, clicked their heels and said:

Just wait 'til he grows up!

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

LOL - I would SO suck at freestyle. That is a great routine. I'm
sure Rudy could find a skilled partner to do it with, but it wouldn't
be me! ;-D

--
Janet Boss
Old May 22nd 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Mon, 22 May 2006 16:30:23 -0400, Janet B
wrote:

[]
Just wait 'til he grows up!

http://home.earthlink.net/~handsomem...netandrudy.wmv

LOL - I would SO suck at freestyle. That is a great routine. I'm
sure Rudy could find a skilled partner to do it with, but it wouldn't
be me! ;-D

You mean that's not really you and Rudy?

I've been had!

PS: It *can* be you and Rudy. Practice makes perfect.