pass the rpd vomit bag please

Old May 24th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default pass the rpd vomit bag please

One of the women where I work has two shih tzus. She is/was planning
on breeding them. Instead of calling her a moron I talked to her about
c-sections, tube feeding, etc. I thought that maybe I had gotten
through. WRONG! They bred yesterday. She was worried because they
were stuck together for so long.
Any guesses on why these two dogs are breedworthy? That's correct,
they are AKC registered. No titles, I'm guessing purchased from a
misbreeder/greeder, woman has never heard of renal dysplasia or
luxating patellas.
Oh yeah, and they are a year old.
Argh!
Beth

Old May 24th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 23 May 2006 17:43:13 -0700, "
wrote:

One of the women where I work has two shih tzus. She is/was planning
on breeding them. Instead of calling her a moron I talked to her about
c-sections, tube feeding, etc. I thought that maybe I had gotten
through. WRONG! They bred yesterday. She was worried because they
were stuck together for so long.
Any guesses on why these two dogs are breedworthy? That's correct,
they are AKC registered. No titles, I'm guessing purchased from a
misbreeder/greeder, woman has never heard of renal dysplasia or
luxating patellas.
Oh yeah, and they are a year old.
Argh!

That's definitely vomitworthy. Here's something that really got my
goat: an ad for "AKC CERTIFIED" Pug puppies at my vet's office. I
suppose the fact that one of the vets owns the sire is responsible for
the fact that the ad was posted, but I'd have hoped that someone would
have corrected that ACK certified thing.

Mustang Sally