How to Pump/Fattern up Skinny/Fussy Adult Huskies?

Old June 7th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default How to Pump/Fattern up Skinny/Fussy Adult Huskies?

I have a problem w/ my 2 year old ger. She's picky n eat less and very
thing. how can i fatten her up. i also have a boy whom eats like a pig
and eats alot but is also under weight as well...

pls help!!!

Old June 7th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article , wrote:
Does your vet think their weight is a problem? If not, then don't try to
fix something that isn't broken.

It is kind of odd for a husky to be a fussy eater, but more
often than not that's the result of feeding practices rather
than something particular to the dog. When you've got *two*
fussy eaters, well ...

Thin dogs have longer and healthier lives. Let them be who
they are.

Absolutely! In fact, when I bought Crow and Eclipse, as I
was driving away I saw Mike in the rearview mirror, running
after me and shouting "Thin dogs live longer!"

Old June 8th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

1 of them is fussy, the rest are okay.
only thing is, they dun seem to fatten up and are under weight...
im so sad and worried....is it my problem?

i feed them as all pet/husky owners do. but i do know they have bigger
stools, which means they absorb less nutrience...anyway to help boost
the digestive system up to help them absorb better?