The rain, dogs and kids

Old June 27th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Default The rain, dogs and kids

My cousin is visiting with her two girls. This pretty much automatically
brings my neighbor's daugher over for daily visits. It's been pouring
buckets for a few days straight, and silly girls get even sillier when
they're cooped up in the house. Neither dog was spared.

A fierce dragon slayer in her days, Pan has suffered at their hands:

Befo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...agonslayer.jpg

After:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Pan_Panda.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Dogs_Kids.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Khan_Kids.jpg

Little girls do make for good pillows, though.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Ammu_Pan2.jpg

Suja

Old June 27th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Suja wrote:
My cousin is visiting with her two girls. This pretty much automatically
brings my neighbor's daugher over for daily visits. It's been pouring
buckets for a few days straight, and silly girls get even sillier when
they're cooped up in the house. Neither dog was spared.

A fierce dragon slayer in her days, Pan has suffered at their hands:

Befo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...agonslayer.jpg

After:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Pan_Panda.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Dogs_Kids.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Khan_Kids.jpg

Little girls do make for good pillows, though.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Ammu_Pan2.jpg

Suja

How adorable! Trip can't wait until my latest niece is born in August.
And maybe by then I'll have the pictures of Star developed.

Beth,
glad she bought lots of rawhides this weekend to keep dogs busy during
the rain.

Old June 28th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

On 27 Jun 2006 15:53:49 -0700, "
, clicked their heels and said:

How adorable! Trip can't wait until my latest niece is born in August.
And maybe by then I'll have the pictures of Star developed.

Beth,
glad she bought lots of rawhides this weekend to keep dogs busy during
the rain.

Pan is indeed darling and Khan handsome. Pan is a perpetual puppy, is
she not?

The dogs and I are all very tired of this &*()*)( rain. Our pool has
overflowed onto the patio (skimmer not doing a thing now - we need a
few kids to do MANY cannonballs!) and it's t-storm after t-storm. UGH.
Hoping the holiday weekend offers a break! We've had about 10" of
rain since Saturday and it's just a tad more than we needed.

--
Janet Boss
Old June 28th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Janet B" wrote in message:

Pan is indeed darling and Khan handsome. Pan is a perpetual puppy, is
she not?

Considering how badly I'm supposedly abusing my poor little dogs, I guess
they have turned out to be remarkably well adjusted. Khan's a mellow fellow
of 7 or 8, and still plays like a puppy with other dogs. At 5, Pan is still
very goofy and playful too, but she prefers playing soccer and frisbee
instead of wrestlemania. I hope they both stay that way for a long, long
time.

The dogs and I are all very tired of this &*()*)( rain.

Pan's definitely no fan of the rain. Runs out, does her business, and runs
back in, if she can help it. We've done too good a job of proofing Khan
against water (this was the dog who held it for 14 hours straight because he
refused to go out in the rain), so he's going on his walks, dammit, come
rain or shine. I suspect that he hasn't been totally dry in 3 days, and the
people are all starting to look like prunes.

Hoping the holiday weekend offers a break! We've had about 10" of
rain since Saturday and it's just a tad more than we needed.

I'm pretty sure no one asked for 3 months' worth of rain in 3 days. We've
had about 10" too. My poor woodland garden is mostly under water now, and I
haven't seen the the low spots be this wet in the 5 years we've lived here.
I'm just glad they're calling for a break over the next few days, even if it
is going to get hot.

Suja

Old June 28th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

My cousin is visiting with her two girls. This pretty much automatically
brings my neighbor's daugher over for daily visits. It's been pouring
buckets for a few days straight, and silly girls get even sillier when
they're cooped up in the house. Neither dog was spared.

A fierce dragon slayer in her days, Pan has suffered at their hands:

Befo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...agonslayer.jpg

After:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Pan_Panda.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Dogs_Kids.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Khan_Kids.jpg

Little girls do make for good pillows, though.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../Ammu_Pan2.jpg

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. The "before" is my favorite.

Old June 28th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

aww how cute:-) great pix, nothing better than kids and dogs:-)
Crystal

Old June 28th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Wonderful pictures! And I'm in awe - two huge dogs and a _white_
rug!

Y'all can ship some of that rain out here to NM - we've had about
10% of normal rainfall this year - and normal isn't much. We'd
be happy to take it!

FurPaw

--
Don't think of it as getting hot flashes.
Think of it as your inner child playing with matches.

To reply, unleash the dog