[ot] good thoughts please

Old June 29th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy

Default [ot] good thoughts please

my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like me.
but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.
Old June 29th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

diddy wrote in
:

my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping
he would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into
surgery to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have
intuscepted from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like
me. but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way diddy.

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/
Old June 29th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Healey

diddy wrote in
:

my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday.

All good thoughts to Tuck, diddy. Please let us know how it goes.
Old June 29th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default good thoughts please

diddy wrote:
my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like me.
but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.

Thoughts your and Tuck's way - we hope he gets through this safe and
sound...

Old June 29th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"diddy" wrote in message:
He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.

I'm really sorry to hear that Tuck is not well, Diddy. We'll keep our
fingers and paws crossed for a good outcome.

Suja

Old June 29th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

"diddy" wrote in message
. ..
my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like me.
but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.

Prayers already on their way, diddy.

Please don't beat yourself up, either.

flick 100785

Old June 29th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:06:26 -0500, diddy wrote:

my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like me.
but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.

Diddy, I'll hope (and pray) that he makes it.

Good luck!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Old June 29th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

diddy said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him.

You got it. Tuck sounds like a great dog and, as you may
remember, I've got a real soft spot for Norwegian Elkhounds.

Old June 29th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"diddy" wrote in message
. ..
my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and wolfed it down on
sunday. He's been in the hospital daily, admitted sometimes, and home
montored others.He's been supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he
would pass it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have intuscepted
from being empty for so long, and they need surgery also.
He's lost more than half his body weight in the last two days.
please send a positive thought for him. I know a lot of you don't like me.
but he's not responsible for his owners behavior.

No he's not. I wish him all the best and I hope he comes through this
healthy and well.....and little bit wiser about the pitfalls of gobbling
Things That Must Not Be Touched.

My thoughts are with the both of you.

Tara

Old June 29th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

diddy wrote:

Sending good thoughts his way - I hope he pulls through!

FurPaw

--
Don't think of it as getting hot flashes.
Think of it as your inner child playing with matches.

To reply, unleash the dog