Does your dog have a soul? Does that soul have a mate?

Old June 30th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default Does your dog have a soul? Does that soul have a mate?

Dogmeet is a brand new social network that utilizes the ultimate social
and cultural catalyst, your dog. Dog people everywhere share common
characteristics and a bond that make us uniquely suited for each other.

Find a friend, activity partner or romance!

Join Now - It's FREE

www.dogmeet.net

Old July 11th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Greg

Yes and yes.

5 weeks after one of mine died, I was saved by her coming back to me.

I had to put a 14 year old one down due to constant fitting at the start of
June. A few nights ago, not even thinking about her at that moment, I noted
a dog hanging out of the computer room looking at me and thought it was our
other dog, still alive, so went down to see what it was. She was asleep in
the corner so it wasnt her. I thought I was seeing things, turned around
while looking at the one sleeping in the corner, to walk out again and
dodged a dog body in the doorway. I looked again and nothing was there. A
little amazed, I started walking down the hallway and looked back and there
was the one gone laying in the doorway, grinning. Darned "Rotten Dog" would
ALWAYS ambush me like that when she was alive! It was a game she liked to
play - "Trip him!"

I know you wait, old girl and I am the one you wait for. I cant grab your
back end and chase you down the house for tricking me like that anymore but
I still appreciate the game!

Old July 11th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Chuck U. Farley

I know you wait, old girl and I am the one you wait for. I cant grab your
back end and chase you down the house for tricking me like that anymore

but
I still appreciate the game!

From http://always-love-you.org.uk/:

"I know that the light in my dog's eyes, his joy, his love, cheekiness, the
multitude of observed emotions, his character... all this is not the
consequence of a few chemical compounds but a unique, a very complex soul.
One that did not expire when his body did. Instead, it will always, and as
much, be a part of me as all the others I love."