Brazil vs France.

Old July 1st 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Brazil vs France.

Just so you know, if France beats Brasil in today's World Cup match, I
may have to take a break from r.p.d.b. in order to regain my composure
(and to find a place to hide from my bookie).

France.

spit

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Old July 2nd 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:26:56 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

Just so you know, if France beats Brasil in today's World Cup match, I
may have to take a break from r.p.d.b. in order to regain my composure
(and to find a place to hide from my bookie).

France.

spit

Geez.

France - 1, Brazil - 0.