Jack is this your site?

Old July 6th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Jack is this your site?

Handsome Jack Morrison,

Is this the **** You Kennel you named your site in a post ?

http://www.sorensonretrievers.com/

Do tell enquiring minds want to know.

Force without wisdom
falls of it's own weight.
Horace (65 B.C.-8 B.C.)

Show Dog Bark

Old July 6th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

http://www.sorensonretrievers.com/

I went and saw your face on the site.
I make it a practice to always remember a face.
With you I will make an exception.

Show Dog Bark

Old July 7th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robin Nuttall

wrote:
http://www.sorensonretrievers.com/

I went and saw your face on the site.
I make it a practice to always remember a face.
With you I will make an exception.

Show Dog Bark

snort No, that's not his site. (hint, Jack does not live in Minnesota...)

Old July 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 01:41:14 GMT, Robin Nuttall

http://www.sorensonretrievers.com/

I went and saw your face on the site.
I make it a practice to always remember a face.
With you I will make an exception.

Show Dog Bark

snort No, that's not his site. (hint, Jack does not live in Minnesota...)

Also, his name, as I understand it, is Jack Morrison, not Tommy
Sorenson. SDB's reading comprehension skills aren't the best. What
was that Melinda said: 1/2 the population has an IQ less than 101, or
101 people have half an IQ, or half the population has an IQ that's
half of 101 - - I can't recall exactly.

Mustang Sally

Old July 7th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 01:41:14 GMT, Robin Nuttall
wrote:

[]
snort No, that's not his site. (hint, Jack does not live in Minnesota...)

****.

You spoiled the fun, Robin.

I was keeping track of how many times the Kootenay Buffoon was going
to post that web site.

A lack of attention, for those who cannot live without it, can cut
pretty deeply.

I was hoping for some blood.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Way to go, Denmark!
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1143

"I hope people the world over will read this interview and learn just what
kind of men are in Iraq right now willing to take control of their own country."
http://boredsoldier.blogspot.com/200...i-general.html

ShowDogBuffoon's buddies say: "We hate Canada!"
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...all&print=true

An example of Leftist "science":
http://www.democraticunderground.com... mesg_id=56836

Old July 7th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:54:31 -0400, sighthounds & siberians
wrote:

[]
Also, his name, as I understand it, is Jack Morrison, not Tommy
Sorenson.

Apparently she can't even spell the word Tommy! That site apparently
belongs to some guy by the name of Gary.

Do they come any dumber than this little creep?

I don't think so.

Old July 7th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 22:00:09 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

Do they come any dumber than this little creep?

I sincerely hope not, but I fear that, alas, they do.

Anybody who could believe that Ian Dunbar said pit (or "pitt") bulls'
heads are too small for their heads... Now, if someone said that about
Greyhounds, maybe. But apparently SDB hasn't noticed that pits have
big heads.

Mustang Sally

Old July 7th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:56:19 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 01:41:14 GMT, Robin Nuttall
wrote:

[]
snort No, that's not his site. (hint, Jack does not live in Minnesota...)

****.

You spoiled the fun, Robin.

I was keeping track of how many times the Kootenay Buffoon was going
to post that web site.

A lack of attention, for those who cannot live without it, can cut
pretty deeply.

Yep. I'm thinking she'd have posted it a bunch more times, and
started a few new threads with it, before once again posting that she
was leaving because this group is draining. Or that Crystal is really
Jerry Howe. Or doG knows what.

Mustang Sally

Old July 7th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robin Nuttall

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 01:41:14 GMT, Robin Nuttall
wrote:

[]

snort No, that's not his site. (hint, Jack does not live in Minnesota...)

****.

You spoiled the fun, Robin.

I was keeping track of how many times the Kootenay Buffoon was going
to post that web site.

Well hey, at least I didn't tell her where you DO live, right?

A lack of attention, for those who cannot live without it, can cut
pretty deeply.

I was hoping for some blood.

Ah, she ain't worth much hope is she?
Old July 7th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:54:31 -0400, sighthounds & siberians
wrote:

[]
Also, his name, as I understand it, is Jack Morrison, not Tommy
Sorenson.

Apparently she can't even spell the word Tommy! That site apparently
belongs to some guy by the name of Gary.

Do they come any dumber than this little creep?

I don't think so.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Way to go, Denmark!
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1143

"I hope people the world over will read this interview and learn just what
kind of men are in Iraq right now willing to take control of their own country."
http://boredsoldier.blogspot.com/200...i-general.html

ShowDogBuffoon's buddies say: "We hate Canada!"
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...all&print=true

An example of Leftist "science":
http://www.democraticunderground.com... mesg_id=56836

snip

Very notable was his distinction
between coarseness and vulgarity
(coarseness , revealing something;
vulgarity concealing something).

E. M. Foster 1879 -1970

Hiding behind a false net name. How vulgar. Hit the road 'jack'.

Show Dog Bark