Oh Monnnntannnnaaaaa!

Old July 12th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Oh Monnnntannnnaaaaa!

http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/%7Elee/deanimator.html

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

The Baltimore gas-station terror plot, coming to a neighborhood near you:
http://hotair.com/archives/vent/2006...e-terror-cell/
Old July 13th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 12 Jul 2006 22:21:57 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/%7Elee/deanimator.html

147.

I'm ashamed of myself.

Old July 13th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:23:56 -0500, diddy
wrote:

in thread : Rocky
whittled the following words:

Handsome Jack Morrison said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/%7Elee/deanimator.html

147.

242 the first round. Working on my second now

boggle

Old July 13th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
AMB

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:13:36 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

On 12 Jul 2006 22:21:57 GMT, Rocky wrote:

147.

I'm ashamed of myself.

61 -- does that make you feel better, Jack?

Anne

Old July 13th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

wrote:

On 12 Jul 2006 22:21:57 GMT, Rocky wrote:

147.

I'm ashamed of myself.

61 -- does that make you feel better, Jack?

Only a little.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

No holes in gravitational theory, EH?
"If this principle is broken, then two objects dropped in a gravitational field
should fall at slightly different rates. Moreover, Einstein's gravitational theory
'general relativity'would no longer be completely correct, Martins says."
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...e_tuesday.html
Old July 13th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:56:37 -0400, montana wildhack

On 2006-07-12 14:33:26 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
said:

http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/%7Elee/deanimator.html

Heh. I only got 84, but this didn't appeal to me. Too much clickin' &
no thinkin'

boggle

Old July 13th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:15:21 -0400, montana wildhack

On 2006-07-13 12:11:45 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
said:

boggle

It was terribly rude for me to omit thanking you for thinking of me.
Long, long day yesterday and I had already spent most of the day with
zombies!

No problemo. I don't post them just for you, Montana. It's just that
I post them in your honor.

My newest time-waster, and it's just terrible, is Sudoku. I wish I'd
never filled in the first square...

Oh nooooo, not Sudoku!

My sister sent me a copy of "Will Shortz Presents Soduku for stress
relief" a few weeks ago, and I mailed it right back to her with a
nasty note. "Stress relief" my Irish ass...

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Scientists Question Nature's Fundamental Laws...oh noooooo!
Old July 13th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"montana wildhack" wrote in message:

My newest time-waster, and it's just terrible, is Sudoku. I wish I'd
never filled in the first square...

Heh. I did get addicted to Sudoku (and Samurai Sudoku), but have moved on
to Kakuro. I find it to be more challenging and fun. And the best part is
that The Post only runs it once a week, so I don't waste time daily trying
to do them.

http://www.kakuro.com/

Suja