great relief coupled with fear

Old July 13th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet B

Default great relief coupled with fear

Franklin, FCR, unknown tumor

The vet just called. Good and scary - they think this is incredibly
early epitheliotrophic lymphsarcoma. There is nothing of this on him
currently (post surgical). I have to keep a close eye (like I don't
already?) for more of these or other lesions. Right now, they say
he's fine and clear of any cancer. I'm incredibly relieved but also
going to be more obsessive than average (how that can be is beyond
me!). So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!
--
Janet Boss
Old July 14th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Janet B wrote:
Franklin, FCR, unknown tumor

The vet just called. Good and scary - they think this is incredibly
early epitheliotrophic lymphsarcoma. There is nothing of this on him
currently (post surgical). I have to keep a close eye (like I don't
already?) for more of these or other lesions. Right now, they say
he's fine and clear of any cancer. I'm incredibly relieved but also
going to be more obsessive than average (how that can be is beyond
me!). So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!
--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Janet,
I'm glad to see the good news. Hope that boy stays lumpybumpy free.
Beth

Old July 14th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Toni

"Janet B" wrote in message
Franklin, FCR, unknown tumor

The vet just called. Good and scary - they think this is incredibly
early epitheliotrophic lymphsarcoma. There is nothing of this on him
currently (post surgical). I have to keep a close eye (like I don't
already?) for more of these or other lesions. Right now, they say
he's fine and clear of any cancer. I'm incredibly relieved but also
going to be more obsessive than average (how that can be is beyond
me!). So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!

That's 100% good news, Janet. I mean it's not as if you don't go over him
with a fine toothed comb everyday already, right?

Celebrate the victories, I say.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm

Old July 14th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
MauiJNP

So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!

Happy Birthday! Hope its a good one!

Old July 14th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
buglady

"Janet B" wrote in message
Franklin, FCR, unknown tumor

The vet just called. Good and scary - they think this is incredibly
early epitheliotrophic lymphsarcoma.

........well, yes, that's sort of a relief! Did the histopath on the tumor
itself reveal nothing new?

.....Happy BD Franklin!

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old July 14th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
ceb

Janet B wrote in
:

So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!

Happy birthday, Franklin! I'm glad to hear he's cancer free -- and it's not
coming back if the black dog brigade has anything to say about it. (And
they do. They have something to say about almost everything and they are
not going to remain silent about this!)

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old July 14th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet B

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:24:56 +0000 (UTC), ceb ,
clicked their heels and said:

Janet B wrote in
:

So, tomorrow is a happy 6th birthday! YAY!

Happy birthday, Franklin! I'm glad to hear he's cancer free -- and it's not
coming back if the black dog brigade has anything to say about it. (And
they do. They have something to say about almost everything and they are
not going to remain silent about this!)

LOL! I'm all for the black dog brigade! I have to get dog food today
and will get something extra special. Since he has 10 more days of
leash walks and no swimming, we have to find SOMETHING special to do
on his birthday!

--
Janet Boss